Finally, Kim Kardashian Addresses ‘Rivalry’ With Her Younger Sister, Kylie Jenner

Do You Want to Meet All the Sugar Mummy/Daddy in one Place? Then Add Us Now On BBM PIN: 567FAE80
Contact or Watch Her Bed Room Video Below


-->


Kim Kardashian has finally debunked the idea that she gets annoyed by her little sister, Kylie copying her. She wrote;
‘Kylie and I laugh so hard at this all the time, because people always want to put us against each other,’

I think it’s amazing – there’s no one else I would want to be in the same business with than my sister.’
Kim insists that the pair have a give and take relationship, explaining: ‘She teaches me so much, and I teach her so much’. However despite the 35-year-old’s kind words, it is undeniable that Kylie takes inspiration from her big sister – in every way possible.
Do You Want to Meet All the Sugar Mummy/Daddy in one Place? Then Add Us Now On BBM PIN: 567FAE80
Contact or Watch Her Bed Room Video Below

====>>>AD’ULT MINDS! JUST IMAGINE HOW THESE LA DIES ARE EXP OSING THEIR B ODY - (SEE PHOTO)