My Bre asts Are Killing Me, They Won’t Stop Growing – Woman Cries Out

Do You Want to Meet All the Sugar Mummy/Daddy in one Place? Then Add Us Now On BBM PIN: 567FAE80
Contact or Watch Her Bed Room Video Below


-->

     Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 10.57.59 AM
This was sent to Laila Ijeoma, according to the letter, the pregnant woman lamented about how her boobs keeps getting bigger and bigger nonstop.
According to her, the rate at which her boobs are growing is quite frightening and it is becoming a great source of concern to her. Read her mail below:
“Please i need help. this is not funny any more. My breast is beginning to frighten me. I am 14 weeks pregnant (my first pregnancy) and my breast has grown past size 44 and with a very strong texture.
Even though I am fair, my aureola is expanding at an alarming rate and has turned pure black and my nipple are erect and hard and painful non stop I am naturally busty and normally i wear size 34 cup.
Do You Want to Meet All the Sugar Mummy/Daddy in one Place? Then Add Us Now On BBM PIN: 567FAE80
Contact or Watch Her Bed Room Video Below

====>>>AD’ULT MINDS! JUST IMAGINE HOW THESE LA DIES ARE EXP OSING THEIR B ODY - (SEE PHOTO)