PLEASE HELP - My Sugar Mummy Forces Me To Have Se*x With Her Almost 6 Times A Day....What Should I do?

Do You Want to Meet All the Sugar Mummy/Daddy in one Place? Then Add Us Now On BBM PIN: 567FAE80
Contact or Watch Her Bed Room Video Below


-->


I recently got connected this beautiful 48 years old Lady about 4 months ago by IfNaija.com site. We married in a church and the wedding was great. Our honeymoon was also great.

She is always demanding s*x.. When i say NO she would romance and seduce me so much that i have no choice but to give in up to 8 times a day. Especially weekends.

During the working days, she would ensure we Reproduce at least 3 times in the morning before she leaves for work and up to 3 times at Night before we sleep and sometimes in the car in traffic as our work places are very close so we leave together.

I am getting tired of this. The day she came visiting to my work place.. we had s3x there in my office. I dont know whats in her head right now i need help. Please help me.

I am now angry, sad, and confused.. She is even sleeping by my side as i type this i am sure by 5:00am tomorrow, another round.
Do You Want to Meet All the Sugar Mummy/Daddy in one Place? Then Add Us Now On BBM PIN: 567FAE80
Contact or Watch Her Bed Room Video Below

====>>>AD’ULT MINDS! JUST IMAGINE HOW THESE LA DIES ARE EXP OSING THEIR B ODY - (SEE PHOTO)